You have made the first step in making a positive change in your life.
In this informative book you will learn the following:
- What you need to eat to turn on your fat burner & burn fat all day long.
- How to maintain your ideal weight
- What is MSG, and how it affects your body.
- How to avoid fluid retention
- What to eat at each meal
- Why counting calories is not necessary
- Why no one should eat cereal for breakfast
You can enjoy all these foods shown below and still lose pounds and inches.
- Are you tired of making huge changes to what you eat, only to experience small results?
- Are you ready to do a plan that doesn't involve weighing or measuring anything?
- Are you tired of counting calories and carbohydrates?
- Do you wish you could do an eating plan that gives you immediate, consistent results?
- Most importantly, do you wish you could eat the things you liked guilt free?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, do not despair you are at the right place to get the answers you need.
You'll learn how to side step the fat storing process. Your body will break any addiction you have with sugars. Each 24 hour period is another opportunity for you to create good habits to help you achieve the results you need. The secret to your success in hidden in your daily routine. If you can manage a day, then you can have success in every area of your life. Your future is decided by what you are willing to change.
You can recover phenomenal health by making "small changes" to the way you eat.
I believe like the Bible says "You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you." (Philippians 4:13) If my teenage daughter can make the changes necessary to create her future, so can you. What you do daily decides what you become. We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can contact us at (909) 823-3425 or by email at email@example.com.
I wrestled with using the word "diet" in the name because that word has had such a negative connotation for most people. Then I thought I could use the phrase "Eating Plan" but, then I realized that is just a nice way of saying the same thing. Webster's dictionary defines the word "diet" as follows: (noun. food or drink considered in terms of its qualities composition, and its effects on health and verb. to regulate the food, esp. in order to improve the physical condition.)
This plan involves a way of eating that only takes a few moments to plan and then you do the action. There is no way you can mess up, unless you just totally disregard every instruction. Even then, all you have to do is start with your first 24 hours again and you'll be right back to losing weight and feeling great.
What's in a name? The reason I chose the name "The Small Change Diet" is because it only takes small changes to what you already eat in order to do this plan and also it only takes a minimal amount of money (your small change) to stay on the plan.
You don't have to have surgery to change your body. I'm living proof that you can overcome the addition of foods that are rich in carbohydrates and eat tasty meals. You'll never have to endure drab diet foods foods or count calories or count carbs or weigh or measure your food. You will eat until you are full and you will ENJOY your meals.